Options for Seniors placement services are at no cost to you because the care community normally pays our fees. If special consultation time is needed beyond what is usually required or the family chooses a community we don’t have an agreement with, an additional hourly fee will be applied.
We understand that this is a challenging time and that is why we personally meet with each client assessing clinical, financial and geographic needs and preferences. We “hold the hand” of our clients through the selection process.
Options for Seniors can easily help you with the complex tasks of assessing, searching and selecting the best possible choice of senior housing available, including.
- Assisted living communities
- Adult family homes
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Retirement communities
- Continuing care retirement communities
- Condominiums and apartments
- In-home care and companion services